Once you have completed the steps for removing individual components n your farm on all machines connected per the Removing Farm Features Article, follow these remaining steps to finish fully uninstalling Capture Server Pro.
Uninstall the Capture Server components.
- Open Programs and Features.
- Locate the installed Capture Server components.
- Right-click each feature, and then click Uninstall.
- Follow the wizards through the uninstallation process.
Deactivate the Product License
- Run Windows Command Prompt, PowerShell, or PowerShell ISE as an administrator.
- Run the following command line: C:\ProgramData\Fujitsu\Licensing\LicenseUtility.exe -p=PSS -d
- In the License Utility window, click the Deactivate
- Click the Close
Delete the Farm Database
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Locate the farm database.
- Right-click the database, and then click Delete.
- At the bottom of the Delete Objectwindow, select Close Existing Connections, and then click OK.
Delete Remaining Files
- Delete C:\Program Files\KnowledgeLake.
- Delete C:\inetpub\wwwroot\KnowledgeLake.
- Delete C:\ProgramData\ABBYY.
- Delete C:\ProgramData\FarmAdmin.
- Delete C:\ProgramData\Fujitsu.
- Delete C:\ProgramData\KL.
You should now have a machine or multiple machines with Capture Server Pro no longer installed.