- Open the Capture Server Farm Administration app, usually at http://servername:7216.
- On the Farm page, locate the machine that you want to remove the Management Service from, and then click the Expand button () next to it.
- Click the Uninstall button next to the Management Service
The Uninstall a Feature wizard will open.
- On the Uninstall a Feature wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
The wizard will proceed to unpack the feature.
- On the Service Uninstall Cleanup Settings page, choose whether you want to remove the Management Service’s databases, and then click Next Page.
- On the Uninstalling Feature page, after all of the uninstallation actions have completed, click Next Page.
- On the Feature Successfully Uninstalled page, click Finish.
- Remove the server’s Management Service from the load balancer.