- Open the Capture Server Farm Administration app, usually at http://servername:7216.
- On the Farm page, locate the machine that you want to remove the Repository Service from, and then click the Expand button () next to it.
- Click the Uninstall button next to the Repository Service
The Uninstall a Feature wizard will open.
- On the Uninstall a Feature wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
The wizard will proceed to unpack the feature.
- On the Components to Uninstall page, review the components that will be removed, and then click Next Page.
- On the Repository Service Uninstall Cleanup Settings page, choose whether you want to remove the Repository Database, and then click Next Page.
- On the Uninstalling Feature page, after all of the uninstallation actions have completed, click Next Page.
- On the Feature Successfully Uninstalled page, click Finish.
- Remove the server’s Repository Service from the load balancer.