When a document goes through a process with the Assist activities without matching a template, it is placed in the Template Queue. Users can then select all of the documents of that type and create a template for them.
Creating a Template
- Open the Capture Server Home page, usually at http://servername:7210.
- Click the Assist
- On the Template Queue page, select the documents that you want to create a template for.
- To organize the queue by a document property, select a property to filter by in the Organize Queue By
- To filter the queue, type a value to filter by in the Filter Queue
- To sort the list, click a column heading to switch between ascending, descending, and no sort order.
- Hold CTRL and click to select multiple documents.
- Hold SHIFT and click to select a group of documents.
- To remove documents from the queue, select one or more documents, click Remove from Queue, and then click Confirm.
- Click Create Template. The Choose a Template File window will open.
- On the Choose a Template File window, select the files to associate with the template, and then click Create Template.
- Remove any non-matching documents to send them back to the queue.
- Select a file to use as the basis for the template.
- Create a template as described in the Add an Assist Template section of this document.
Please sign in to leave a comment.