- On the local computer where you want to install the Gateway Service, open the Capture Server Home page.
- On the Home page, click Connections.
- On the Connections page, click Gateways in the navigation panel on the left side of the page.
- Click Add a Gateway. The Add a Gateway wizard will open.
- On the Add a Gateway wizard’s Welcome page, type a unique name for the new gateway in the Gateway Name box, and then click Next Page.
- On the Download Gateway Service page, click Copy to Clipboard to copy the gateway token, which you will use when you install the Gateway Client.
- Click Download Gateway Service, save the Gateway Service installer on your local computer.
NOTE: Because you may need to retrieve the gateway token again, it is recommended that you leave this wizard open until finishing the installation.
- On your local computer, run the Gateway Service installer. The KnowledgeLake Gateway Service Setup wizard will open.
- On the KnowledgeLake Gateway Service Setup wizard’s Welcome page, click Next.
- On the next page, enter an installation location, and then click Next.
- On the Create Your Gateway Service page, configure the Gateway Service.
- Click Install.
- When the installation has completed, click Finish.
- On the Add a Gateway wizard, click Finish.
For more information about the Gateway Service options, refer to the following table.
Gateway Service Option
Paste the gateway token from the Add a Gateway wizard.
Service Account Username
Type the user name and domain for the service account.
This user must have sufficient permissions to run a Windows service, connect to SQL using integrated security if using SQL sources, and write to the configured export folders for File System destinations.
Service Account Password
Type the password for the service account.