Below are instructions on configuring settings in the Scan Profile wizard in the Page Removal dialog:
- On the Configure Your Page Removal Settings window, select the type of page removal that you want to use, and then click Next.
- If you do not want to perform any page removal, select Disable Page Removal.
- To remove the page where a barcode is detected, select Barcode Page Removal.
- If you chose to use Barcode Page Removal, configure your barcodes for page removal.
- To add a barcode that has not been configured for page removal, click Add a Barcode, select a barcode, and then click Save.
- To remove a barcode that has been configured for page removal, click the Delete button next to the barcode.
- To change the order in which the page removal actions occur, drag the barcodes higher or lower in the list.
- When you have finished configuring your page removal settings, click Save.