The Clean Up Your Cache activity uses the Clean Up Cache job to remove files that are left over after processing. With the Clean Up Your Cache wizard, you can configure how long to keep batches before deleting them.
Configure Clean Up Your Cache
- On the Clean Up Your Cache wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Archive page, choose whether you want to delete batches or archive them.
- To delete batches immediately, select Delete Immediately.
- To archive batches for a specified period of time before deleting them, select Archive Batches.
- If you selected Archive Batches, enter how long you want to keep the batches before deleting them, choose whether to move the batches to a temporary folder, and type the path to a temporary folder if you chose to move the batches to one.
- When you have finished configuring the archiving settings, click Save Settings.
NOTE: All batches being processed need to end on a Clean Up Your Cache step. If your batches do not end on this step, they will stay both in your cache and in the Monitor under an Archive status until they are manually deleted.