The Insert Into Data Source activity allows you to insert values from Capture Server fields into a configured data source.
For more information on data sources, please see our Data Sources article (Under Construction).
Configure Insert Into Data Source
- Double click the Insert Into Data Source activity in the design canvas, or hover over the activity in the design canvas and then click the Configure
- On the Insert Into Data Source wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Select Your Data Source page, select a configured Source, select a Table from the database, and then click Next Page.
- On the Select Your Properties page, click Add a Property.
- Select a data source column to populate that is not already configured from the Column
- Select one or more document properties from the Property list that will be combined as the data source column’s value.
- Click Save Property.
- Add additional properties, or click Save Settings if you have finished configuring the activity.