The Populate your Properties activity allows you to apply indexing values to your documents automatically. With the Populate Your Properties wizard, you can set values for any of the indexing properties in the batch or the document.
Configure Populate Your Properties
- On the Populate Your Properties wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Populate page, click Add a Property and then configure the property.
- Choose whether you want to populate a batch property or a document property.
- Select the property that you want to populate.
- Type the value that you want to populate the property with.
- When you have finished configuring the property, click Save Property.
- For any additional properties that you want to populate, repeat steps 2 and 3.
- When you have added all of the properties that you want to populate, click Save Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.