The Index Your Documents activity allows users to index documents in the Web Index app. With the Index Your Documents wizard, you can configure how documents are verified as needing to be indexed, assign documents to specific users and groups, and choose image quality for pre-loaded images in Web Index.
Configure Index Your Documents
- On the Index Your Documents wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Verify page, choose how documents are verified as having been indexed.
- If you want to index all documents, regardless of existing indexing values, select All Documents.
- If you want to only index documents that are missing required properties, select Incomplete Properties.
- If you want to only index documents that have no index values entered, select Not Indexed Documents.
- Click Next Page.
- On the Assign page, if you want to assign documents to a specific user or group, type the user or group in the text box, otherwise leave the text box blank, and then click Next Page.
- On the Pre-load page, choose the image quality of the pre-loaded images in the Web Index app, and then click Save Settings.