- Before the Office Add-Ins can be installed, your Apps site needs to be configured to use SSL. Those instructions can be found in the Configure Apps for SSL article (Under Construction).
- You will have needed to go to the Configuration App and generated the Outlook.xml manifest file inside the Upload tab.
NOTE: This file should be in a network share accessible by users to access the Office Add-ins.
- Microsoft Outlook, On-Premise versions, and Office Online will have separate instructions located at the following links:
- Open Outlook Online.
- Click the Settings() button.
- Click Manage add-ins.
- On the Add-Ins tab, click Click here to add a custom add-in > Add from file.
- Locate the xml file in the folder where your organization’s administrator created it, select it, and then click Open.
- On the Warning window, click Install.
O365 Admin Managed Deployment
- Sign in to admin.microsoft.com
- Click Show More... in the left hand navigation.
- Click Settings
- Select Add-Ins
- Click Deploy Add-In
- Click Upload custom apps
- Use the XML or the URL and click Upload
- Choose who to deploy the add-in for and your deployment method
- Click Deploy
Please sign in to leave a comment.