Capture Server Pro - Install Office Add-ins for Word, Excel and PowerPoint Online
- Before the Office Add-Ins can be installed, your Apps site needs to be configured to use SSL. Those instructions can be found in the Configure Apps for SSL article (Under Construction).
- You will have needed to go to the Configuration App and generated the Office.xml manifest file inside the Upload tab.
NOTE: This file should be in a network share accessible by users to access the Office Add-ins.
- Microsoft Outlook and On-Premise versions will have separate instructions located at the following links:
- Open Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, or Word Online.
- Open an existing spreadsheet, presentation, or document or create a new spreadsheet, presentation, or document.
- On the Insert tab, click Office Add-ins.
- On the Office Add-ins window’s My Organization page, click Upload My Add-in.
- On the Upload Add-in window, click Browse.
- Locate the xmlfile in the folder where your organization’s administrator created it, select it, and then click Open.
- Click Upload.