Capture Server Pro - Install Office Add-ins for Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Before the Office Add-Ins can be installed, your Apps site needs to be configured to use SSL. Those instructions can be found in the Configure Apps for SSL article (Under Construction).
- Supported versions of Microsoft Office software are Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Outlook and online versions will have separate instructions located at the following links:
- Open Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Microsoft Word.
- Open an existing spreadsheet, presentation, or document or create a new spreadsheet, presentation, or document.
- Add the Office Add-in configuration file location as a Trusted Add-in Catalog in Office.
- Click File> Options.
The Options window will open.
- Click Trust Center> Trust Center Settings.
The Trust Center window will open.
- Click Trusted Add-in Catalogs.
- In the Catalog URL box, type the network path where your Office Add-in configuration files are stored.
- Click Add catalog, and then select Show in Menu.
- Click OK to save the catalog, click OK to confirm that you will need to restart before the changes take effect, and then click OK to save the options.
- Restart Excel, PowerPoint, or Word.
- Add the Upload add-in.
- On the Inserttab, click Office Add-ins.
- On the Office Add-inswindow’s Shared Folder page, select Upload.
- Click Add.