The Route To Activity activity routes batches to different branches in the process. With the Route To Activity wizard, you can choose the conditions for routing batches and whether the entire batch or only the documents that meet the routing criteria should be routed.
Configure Route to Activity
- On the Route To Activity wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Conditions page, configure the conditions for routing batches.
- To define a condition, choose a property type, a property to evaluate, a comparison operator, and type a value to compare the property’s value against.
- To add additional criteria, click Add Criteria, choose whether it should be evaluated with the previous properties by selecting And or Or, choose a property type, a property to evaluate, a comparison operator, and type a value to compare the property’s value against.
- To remove criteria, click Remove Criteria.
- When you have finished configuring the routing conditions, click Next Page.
- On the Activity page, choose how you want to route batches and documents that meet the routing conditions.
- If you want to send the entire batch when at least one of the documents meets the routing conditions, select Send Entire Batch.
- If you want to separate the documents that meet the routing criteria into a different batch that is routed to the other activity, select Separate the Documents.
Example: When separating documents based on file extension, any files that match the specified file extension will be separated out into a new document and rerouted if you selected Separate the Documents for the routing activity.
- Click Save Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.