The Enhance Your Documents activity improves image quality by removing imperfections and correcting scanning mistakes that lead to misaligned or incorrectly oriented pages. With the Enhance Your Documents wizard, you can configure color image and black and white image cleanup options. You can also configure page cropping, alignment, rotations, edge cleanup, and blank page removal.
Configure Enhance Your Documents
- On the Enhance Your Documents wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Despeckle page, configure the despeckling options, and then click Next Page.
- To use despeckling to remove unwanted dots on your pages, select Enable Despeckle, and then select how much despeckling you want.
- To select how much despeckling you want to perform, use the slider to select Least, Less, More, or Most
Example: Despeckled Image
- On the Edge Cleanup page, configure the edge cleanup options, and then click Next Page.
- To fill in black lines on page edges caused by uneven scanning, select Clean up borders.
- To fill in black circles on pages with holes punched in them, select Remove Hole Punches.
Example: Hole punch removal
- On the Page Settings page, choose your rotation and blank page removal settings, and then click Next Page.
- To rotate pages based on the detected page orientation, select Automatically rotate.
- To always rotate pages in a specific direction, select Rotate 90° right, Rotate 90° left, or Flip vertically.
- To automatically remove blank pages, select Remove blank pages, and then specify the sensitivity level.
- On the Deskew page, choose whether you want to correct skewed pages, and then click Next Page.
Example: Deskewed page
- On the Cropping page, choose whether you want to automatically resize the page to fit its contents, and then click Save Settings.
Example: Cropped receipt