The Manage Your Emails activity allows you to choose how to handle email messages and their attachments. With the Manage Your Emails wizard, you can choose whether you want to keep the message and its attachments, keep only the attachments, or keep only the message.
Configure Manage Your Emails
- On the Manage Your Emails wizard’s Welcome page, click Next Page.
- On the Email Settings page, choose how you want to handle messages and their attachments.
- Message Only will result in a single document batch containing your message with no documents.
- Message with Embedded Attachments will result in a single document containing your message with it's attachments still embedded.
- Message with Embedded and Separated Attachments will have Document 1 be the same as Message with Embedded Attachments and Document 2 and after being each individual attachment separately.
- Message with Separated Attachments will result in Document 1 being the message body with no attachments and Document 2 and after being each individual attachment separately.
- Keep Only the Attachments will discard the message and each attachment will be it's own document in a batch.
- Click Save Settings.
NOTE: Manage Your Emails is expected to be the first activity in a process that is receiving items from an Email Import Job.
Please sign in to leave a comment.