The options for configuring the file names and folders used at the time of uploading documents will be presented to you at the time of adding a destination, editing that destination at a later time or an individual content types configuration screen by selecting Upload Options.
Configure Folder Options
- On the Folder Options page, if you want to place documents in specific folders when they are uploaded, configure automatic folder creation.
- When you have finished configuring automatic folder configuration, or if you chose not to use this feature, click Next Page.
Configure File Name Options
- On the File Name Options page, if you want your documents to be uploaded with file names that are based on specific phrases or metadata properties, configure a custom file name.
- Choose how you want to handle single page documents with existing file names.
- Choose how you want to handle file name conflicts when a file already exists with the same name as one of the documents.
- When you have finished configuring the File Name Options, click Save.
If you are adding a destination, you will then want to Grant Users and Groups Content Type Permissions