SharePoint destinations allow you to upload documents to Microsoft SharePoint. Once configured, the destination will include all of the content types from the SharePoint site, which can be updated manually when you make changes to them in SharePoint.
For technical documentation, reference the below links:
NOTE: When populating values for managed metadata columns, use the value as it would appear in the index panel, in the following format: Term [Root:Sub:Sub2:Sub3]
NOTE: The following SharePoint column types are unsupported: Calculated, HTML Content with Formatting, Hyperlink, Image with Formatting, Lookup, People and Group, Rich Media, Summary Links, and Task outcomes.
Connect to SharePoint
- Go to the Capture Server Home page.
- On the Home page, click Connections.
- On the Connections page, click Destinations in the navigation panel on the left side of the page.
- Click Add a Destination.
- On the Add a Destination wizard’s Welcome page, select SharePoint in the Type list, type a display name for the connection in the Name box, and then click Next Page.
- On the Configure Destination page, fill out your Site URL, Domain, User Name, and Password.
- When you have finished configuring the SharePoint connection, click the Test Connection button to verify that the credentials are correct and then click Next Page.
NOTE: SharePoint Online Destinations will prompt for an Email or Phone instead of Domain and Username.
Once connected, you will be directed to Configure File Name and Folder Options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.