My documents are being released to SharePoint Online from Capture Server Pro 1.9 and my dates are appearing 1 day off.
There is a known issue in the CSPro release to SharePoint Online where date columns appear as 1 day off. This will be fixed in a future release of the product. A workaround for this behavior is to change the CSPro column type and behaviors, following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Connections App
- Select Destinations
- Select the destination you are working with
- Select the content type with the date field
- Drop down near the date column, select the Style tab
- Click Edit Your Field Style
- At Date Only, select True and Save
- Go to Behaviors, select Add a Behavior
- Select Default Date from the dropdown
- Be sure "Default to current date. Overrides default date." is set to False
- Change the Default time to 12:00PM
If you continue to have issues with the current date being off, or need additional assistance, please open a ticket through the KnowledgeLake support portal.