The KnowledgeLake Imaging Destination doesn't show up in my Destination Type drop down in the Connections app when creating a destination.
The KnowledgeLake Imaging Destination type isn't included in the automatic install for Capture Server Pro and needs to be installed manually from inside of Farm Administration.
This can be done by following the steps below:
- Open your Farm Admin site. (Default http://servername:7216)
- Under Machines, expand the machine you are installing on as well as the Repository Service
- Locate the list item named KnowledgeLake Imaging in this list, and click the Install button to the right
NOTE: If the button says, uninstall, the Destination Type may have already been installed but in an incorrect location. You can click uninstall and proceed from step 1 to correct this.
- Proceed through the installation wizard and ensure the Install Path is filled out appropriately. By default, this will be set to C:\Program Files\KnowledgeLake
- Click Next and proceed through the rest of the wizard
You should now be able to see KnowledgeLake Imaging as a destination type inside of the Conenctions App.